Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A VALENTINE TWEETING INCIDENT - A D 2000 - SHOCKING; YET ROMANTIC

A VALENTINE TWEETING INCIDENT - A D 2000 - 
SHOCKING; YET ROMANTIC

VALENTINE DAY -  Time - 6 AM, February 14, 2000. Location Chennai


The weather was cool and sleep inducing.  My telephone bell started ringing disturbing my deep slumber.  I ran to the front room and lifted the receiver. “Yes, please”, I responded in feigned courtesy.. 


“I love you, I love you, and I love you so much, Darling”. A cool romantic voice cooed in from the other side.   I was shell-shocked and stunned for a few seconds, but soon regained my composure.  Matching the tone in Maddy’s cinematic expression I chirped responding.: - 

“ I too love you, sweetie.  Thank you so much for understanding and appreciating that even at 68, I will be able to manage and perform situations arising out of love”. Her instrument fell dead.

 - It happened – K Mathew Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAY I HAVE YOUR COMMENTS? NOT ONLY IT CAN GUIDE ME BUT HELP ME IN RIGHT DIRECTIONS. THANK YOU.